Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Waters
Dr. John Waters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Waters is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl and Orthopaedic Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Waters has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Waters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Florida Regional Medical Center
Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl
Orthopaedic Surgery Center
North Florida Surgical Pavilion
38 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John Waters accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Waters in this video.
Dr. John Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.