Dr. John K Saer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John K Saer?

Great!

Very good doctor with pleasant and happy staff. I was told the doctor was mean and that is NOT the case. He is direct and to the point which is what patients should expect from a doctor. He saved my sight!

Beyond Terrible: Nightmare staff to Cold Bedside Manner

Dr. Saer and his staff rank up there with the worst: His receptionist was incredibly rude, blaming me because she could not spell my last name. When I asked for her name, she simply said that it was "none of my business" and hung up on me. I managed to get my appointment in and waited over 2 and a half hours. This physician overbooks his patients: the waiting room was packed (and I "supposedly" had the first appointment]. Now after the long wait, I waited an additional 20 minutes in the room and he walks in. Extremely cold, incredibly unpersonable: no smile, no compassion, and impatient with questions. My questions were answered unprofessionally: he glanced twice at watch and asked me "Is that all?" Avoid Dr. Saer at all costs: he and his remarkably unprofessional staff may have a change in heart when they lose patients from their chip-on-the-shoulder attitude.