Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Saiki
Dr. John Saiki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM . He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Saiki is affiliated with Heart Hospital of New Mexico, Lovelace Womens Hospital and University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Saiki has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. John Saiki has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John Saiki has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Saiki is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Saiki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Lovelace Womens Hospital
University of New Mexico Hospital
Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque
Lovelace Medical Center
Cancer Research & Treatment Center
West Mesa Medical Center
Cancer Research & Treatment Center
Univ Of New Mexico Hosp, Albuquerque, Nm
University New Mexico Health & Science Center
UNM Health Sciences Center
University Hospital - New Mexico
52 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Saiki, MD - Medical Oncology in Albuquerque, NM, in this video.
Dr. John Saiki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.