Dr. John Saito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Saito?

kindest and most excellent doctor

Dr. Saito is the kindest and most excellent doctor my husband and I have ever met. From Dr. Saito's kind and gentle approach to his very comprehensive and holistic medical knowledge, Dr. Saito is really a world apart from most. I have never met a doctor that gives so much of himself to his patients as Dr. Saito. Time is never limited as he spends as much time as he needs to take care of us. We never felt rushed as he explains treatments, plans, and diagnosis. We are very blessed to have found this doctor. No hesitation on recommending him either..He also works with a great staff that takes good care of us too!

Excellent Doc!

Got an appointment within a week at his Fountain Valley office. Dr. Saito was very comprehensive and enthusiastic. I could feel his energy and passion for helping people. I really learned a lot about insulin resistance and sleep apnea. Wow! Lose weight by sleeping better?! Who would've thunk... Overall, excellent experience with the office and Dr. Saito.

Best Sleep Doctor Out There!!!

I took my son to see him because he was having sleep and breathing issues. While there the doctor asked about our family's medical history. He told me with our family medical history, I should see him, too. He sent both my son and I home with equipment that night. He found that I had sleep apnea and I feel 100 times better since seeing him. The staff is very courteous. The wait isn't too long. The doctor is very through and spends a lot of time with you. You come out feeling very informed and like you are in good hands.

Comprehensive.

In my first visit, Dr. John taught me just how important it is to identify "toxic sleep" and fix it.

Up to date and caring.

Dr. Saito was very up to date with his stuff on sleep health. I learned so much with each visit. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Very refreshing experience visiting with a sleep specialist office that seem to truly care for their patients.

Excellent Qualifications

Dr. John Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.