Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Sallach has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John A Sallach has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Showing 3 of 3
I was diagnosed with asthma for 2 years that I could not wrap my head around. I went to Dr Sallach to discuss why my heart was so out of control and my disbelief about asthma. Instead of looking at other heart problems that could be mistaken for my symptoms...he confirmed that my abnormal EKG and enlarged valve we related to asthma. He was too lazy or not sharp enough to put two and two together and run a simple EKG w/ bubble study or even using a simple blood oxygen gauge during my stress test would have revealed my blood oxygen being at 75% upon walking. My 2nd opinion Dr did these tests on my first visit and revealed I had a 22mm hole in my heart. I guess Dr Sallach is more of a reactive Dr than proactive....I was not far from a heart attack or stroke at 36 years old. I guess he would have figured it out then!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sallach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. John A Sallach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAcademic Cardiology Associates, 1701 South Blvd E Ste 390, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. John A Sallach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.