Dr. John A Salvato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Salvato?

Warning

Dr. Salvato was really rude and they treated my family and child horrible. He said all kinds of things about my child when it turns out it was a misdiagnoses of pinworm infection from the school. One of the LCSW 's here is psycho. She flipped out at one appointment threatened me she was going to have my child taken to Spurwink. It was a Pinworm Infection. Never Threaten a Parent. Your LCSW's are psychotic and dangerous. Almost caused severe damage to our family and my child. I will never forgive you. How disgusting.

Miss him

Dr Salvato cared for my grandson before he got to old to be seen there..the man is incredible, caring, smart, just wonderful. We miss him. My grandson has seen only one other pychiatrist/behavioral person, and it wasn't good. He doesn't see anyone now, due to grandson doesn't deal with loss well, and before Dr Salvato, the others left for various reasons. He's a great guy.

Wonderful Pediatrician

Dr. Salvato took care of both of my children. He was completely professional, thorough and very caring. Once when my son had an ear infection and he knew we were headed out for a two day respite, he called our home on a Saturday morning to see how the baby was doing. I cannot say enough good things about this person. I felt very lucky to have such a wonderful pediatrician available when we were raising a family.,

Asthma

Dr. John A Salvato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.