Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr John Salvo Jr
Dr John Salvo Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manahawkin, NJ, with another office in Sewell, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Salvo is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and University Hospital.
Dr John Salvo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
Dr Salvo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center
Cooper Hospital/U M C
Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Virtua Health System
Medical CollegePennsylvania H
Kennedy Health Systems
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Jackson Health System
Dr John Salvo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr John Salvo Jr in this video.
Dr John Salvo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.