Dr. John Santucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Santucci?

Great Doctor, Great Office!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Santucci has been my cardiologist for 8 years, and he saved my life. Not only was he patient, and attentive but he corrected years worth of erroneous medications by my previous Doctor. The staff there is exceptional, and extremely easy to work with, most of which have been with Dr. Santucci for many years. They have always gone above and beyond to accommodate me as well as my family. I cannot say enough good things about him and his office. I can't imagine going else where for better care.

Fantastic!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr Santucci is attentive and caring. He doesn't just send you off with a years worth of prescriptions and forgets about you. His office is always accommodating patients so we can be seen even staying hours beyond the norm so everyone can get in. I highly recommend Dr.Santucci and would never think about seeing anyone else.

Appointments & treatment

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I had to wait two months to get an appointment and getting prescriptions filled is difficult. He didn't help me at all and I'm changing doctors.

Doctors Assistant Intimidating

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr Santucci is a good doctor but his medical assistant at the front desk is abnoxious, confrontational, rude and intimidating. He is affiliated with the NYU Medical Langone "My Chart" interface that manages our medical records and I tried to get assistance from them to report and manage the bad treatment I received during my visit and they have avoided the several attempts I have made so far without responding to the emails and follow up calls to the customer service department. The assistant advised me that the doctor will call me to discuss the results of my procedure and it has been three weeks with no call so far. I am afraid to call back because the assistant is very rude so unless it becomes necessary to see the doctor again I will not be going back to his office. This is very unfortunate !

Amazing doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Santucci is a fantastic doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and very thorough. His staff is always cheerful and very accommodating. It's so nice getting a live person on the phone when you call a doctors office, especially when they are as friendly and efficient as the girls at this office. I would recommend Dr. S' office to everyone.

BEST Doctor!!!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Santucci has been my cardiologist and internist for 20 years since he started in Great Neck. Dr. S is very attentive, compassionate and is an overall excellent doctor. All of the girls that work for Dr. Santucci have been there for many years and are wonderful. It's so nice to walk in every three months and see familiar smiling faces who remember everyone's name, and back story. Overall his office is always a pleasant environment and I would recommend him to everyone.

Fantastic doctor, wonderful staff!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Santucci for over 5 years, he is the nicest, most attentive and brilliant doctor I have ever seen. His staff always goes above and beyond what is required of them. They are always cheerful, professional and personable. I would recommend Dr. Santucci to my friends and family.

Great office great doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Santucci to all my friends and family. Dr. Santucci is a fantastic, warm, caring physician. The staff is always there to help.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Santucci is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is extremely attentive and thorough. His staff is always cheerful and helpful. I've been a patient for 12 years and only have positive things to say.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

I think Dr Santucci is one of the most talented doctors that I ever had the pleasure to meet. He is very professional and his experience saves lives. His staff are wonderful, especially Marina. I would highly recommend Dr S !!!

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Santucci since 2004 when he was with a group practice in Great Neck. We are both about the same age so it is nice to talk to a doctor from the same era as yourself. He always reviews my history and makes sure all tests are up to date. I even recommended him to my sister who needed some special heart tests performed and she has been very pleased with him.

The best

Posted on December 11th, 2011

On one occassion, he diagnosed and successfully treated a condition I had that several other doctors, who I had been seeing prior to seeing him, did not. On another occassion he literally saved my life by immediately sending me from his office to the hospital for an angiogram and then a stent. There is none better