Dr. John R Sarcar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Sarcar?

No nonsense

My son was under Dr Sarcar's care for 8 years as a troubled bi-polar youth. He only stopped seeing him due to moving out of state. Dr is a no nonsense kind of guy, will not paint pretty rainbows to appease his clients. He was honest and forth right. Explaining diagnosis, treatments, appointments and such. I personally recommend him to others.

I have been seeing Dr . for 13 yrs. Put me on the right track. I am bi-polar manic depressed.I see him every 3 months I am now going to turn 65 this yr. With out his help I would probly be in a hospital but if you take your meds and follow his advice you will get better. And lead a normal life. Highly recommend him saved me from destruction.

This guy is a snake. I brought my son to him for help to boost his self esteem and get him on track and he actually called my son names in front of me. Blatantly laughing at some of his ideas and saying horrible things to him. My insurance also did not cover all of the visit so wanted to pay over time due to other bills that I had. He went without my permission and charged my Credit card. I would NOT take your child there ever again. Horrible experience and person to talk like that to someone.

Best in the State

I am a 32 year old male. I've been seeing psychiatrist for 15 years. I never stayed with one for more than 2 months because I always felt like there was no progress. I let my primary care provide me with depressions anxiety ADHD meds. Now Sarcar listens to and get me. It's wonderful to have support. Sometimes sessions which are for 30 minutes end up getting cut down to 10-15 minutes dues to his busy schedule. Some days it's fine and I only need 10-15 minutes others I feel I would do better with 30: