Dr. John Savage Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Savage?

The Best of The Best in my Opinion..

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Had an outstanding experience and cannot say enough good. Had everything explained to me with great detail and understanding. Everything was straight forward with no hidden surprises. All of my questions were answered as well as my family and friends. Very much recommend.

Saved my life

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr. Savage may not be hyper-outgoing, bubbly, and super friendly, but when it comes to what matters: his expertise and success in saving lives--he's your surgeon. When I had stage 3b cervical cancer with a lymph node tumor I asked four nurses at the hospital which doctor they would have do their surgery if it were them and they all said Dr. Savage. They would know. They must be right because I'm still here...10 years later. This man saved my life and the past decade he gave me to spend with my family and raise my kids has been the greatest gift.

Posted on June 29th, 2015