Dr. John Sazy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Sazy?

No respect for patient time.

Posted on July 27th, 2017

My mother had an appointment at 3pm and when we arrived, we were told that it will be 2 hours before she is seen. When asked why didn’t we get a call and a chance to reschedule. We were told that they are only here at that office 1 day a week and he tries to see all his patients, so if we reschedule it wouldn’t have mattered- it’s like this every time. I said why make an appointment if it isn’t honored. Since I took off from work and my mother doesn’t have a car we sat there with my toddler son until 7pm and my mom was still never seen by this doctor. They called her back at 5:55pm and she sat there in the exam room until she walked out at 7pm telling them this was crazy. This is unacceptable and rude. This office has no respect for people’s time and obviously not manage well or is just greedy. From talking to people some had traveled and been in the waiting room since 11am that morning. Waiting. We will never go to him because it’s a waste of time. The wait time for this Dr. and office is off this scale. Its like 5hrs with an appointment.

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Dr. Sazy came highly recommended to me by many other patients who have been treated by him. He quickly diagnosed my back issues and addressed them right from the start. He's always done right by me with my treatments?and referrals. Besides the long waits, I am highly satisfied with him.

Keep looking for another surgeon.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I am perm. paralyzed after having a spinal fusion. Having done a little research I found two other patients with the same. The only reason this Dr. is able to practice is due to the tort reform laws in Tx.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor, takes time to see him because he is so good. If you are an emergency patient, no waiting. He is very devoted to his patients & work. He stays on top of new procedures & can work on anything, but the head itself. He is a perfectionist & repairs others mistakes.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

No matter when you schedule, you'll have to wait 5-6 hours in the waiting room. He only sees patients on one day a week. Everyone in waiting rooms been waiting five hours. This is inexcusable.

Please read before you do anything further!

Posted on August 19th, 2015

If I can save 1 person from the horror that I went thru, it will be worth it. Dr. Sazy ruined the rest of my future! I was told that he was only going to do the top portion of my back, but when I came out of surgery, I had the whole back done. I had rods from the base of my neck to almost my tailbone! I am fully disabled now, & go to a pain management Dr. monthly. Just the time I had to wait for my appointments should have been a warning to me, (an average of 3+ hours) but stupid me, I had this wacko do the surgery anyway. Now I will have to suffer the rest of my life hurting & going to Drs. !This was what I was trying to avoid happen. PLEASE, do not let this man touch your back!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

The wait time may be longer than the average, but the knowledge this dr has and his patients that travel all over the state for appts with him, speaks,volumes.

Find somebody else.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Gave me my life back!!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Dr. Sazy gave me my life back. Will do the same for you, just give him the chance and believe me he will take good care of you. The wait a bit long but what do expect from a very busy Doctor....Thanks a million Dr. Sazy

Awesome but the wait!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Sazy fixed a prior back surgery with another Doctor in Dallas. That other doctor said my pain was all in my head. Dr. Sazy saw differently and worked very hard with workman;s comp for years to get my surgery and fix the problem. His staff is awesome especially his nurse, Tonsai(sp). She's a doll but then again, I haven't found one that wasn't. I agree with the others in that you will wait a very long time in the waiting room, sometimes 5 hours but he'll get the job done. I'm now ready to begin getting off these pain pills after 12 years. Scared but ready. Wish I would have known about him sooner!

Kept me walking after two well know doctors were going to leave me Major Opiates and a wheel chair.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

4 surgerys by a Renown Neuro surgeon was going to leave me on Major opiates and land in a wheel chair within one year. Thank God Dr Sazy came to Texas. I was near suicidal from the pain I was left with. I can walk after 2 major back surgerys. I needed a knee replacement.Then when I was rear-ended, he fixed my neck when no other doctor would as the my Prior doctors fusions Never fused! I would lay dowm my life for Dr Sazy, he saved my life 3 times. He takes people with no Hope and gives a chance to get some normalcy back into their lives. No one is perfect and no doctor is perfect but Dr Sazy is about as close to perfect as you can get. Hes a perfectionist when he does surgery. You might wait a LONG time to see him, but if you need time he will give you all you need.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

The wait is extremely long to see the doctor. But in he did awonderful job on my knee and all the patients that I have talk to in his waiting room have nothing but praise for him. It's just the wait time is brutal.