Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John L Schiffbauer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. John L Schiffbauer has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. John L Schiffbauer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
this doctor was the worst ive ever seen....he wouldnt even step into the room to discuss issues, he stuck his head in barely halfway and decided he didnt have time to answer our concerns. he was rude, his staff was very rude and i wouldnt waste my time waiting to see this quack if he was the last duck in the pond. please do not take your family or yourself there to visit him or any other doctor in this office. talk about a GOD complex, this guy has it, watch out for your family....dont see dr. schiffbauer at all costs. im only rating one star because there isnt a negative star i can click....but i give this doctor a negative 15 out of 15
Dr. Schiffbauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John L Schiffbauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.