Dr. John B Schlaerth Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John B Schlaerth?

he saved my life

great dr, so glad he was my surgon

The best. Been seeing him for over 25 years. Don't know what I'm going to do if he retires.

Best Of The Best!

Doctor Schlaerth is the standard of excellence in medicine. Very few Doctors can match to his skill and experience. I was treated for ovarian cancer by this doctor. Seven years cancer free now, thanks to this incredible doctor. Am so grateful I found him. He is the best of the best.

Cancer Free Patient now..due to this man and GOD!

Dr. Schlaerth is a very caring man. He puts you at ease the minute after, you meet him! He is through and precise and to the point. He answers all questions with terms you can understand! He is an excellent surgeon. He took out my cancer and now I am cancer free! PTL! I would invite all those who have the diagnosis of female cancer to seek his treatment and his kind hand.Thank you!

Amazing! He saved my life!

I was scared when I found out I had cervical cancer with lymphovascular invasion. I chose to go to him. After reviewing all of my exams, he chose to have a second look because he believed that for my age, it was rare to have lymphovascular invasion. A couple weeks after his exam, it came back as true. He gave me my options but because of the invasion, my cervix, uterus, and ovaries all had to be taken. I have had all of my future exams with him and I can truly say that he is amazing!! He always knows how to make you smile too, which is a plus in these situations! I would go back to him forever if I could!