Dr. John A Schlechter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Schlechter?

Great Doctor!

Would highly recommend Dr. Schlechter. He is very patient taking the time to answer all of my questions; he is awesome relating to my 15 year old son. His Mission Viejo staff is the best!

An Angel !

Arrogant and uncaring

Arrogant and uncaring. He saw my daughter three times for the same condition and was stumped. He told her that she was fine and to go play. This despite the fact that we told him she couldnt even walk from the parking lot without being in moderate to severe pain!End of the story-I took her to another Dr. and a synovectomy was performed and the problem was resolved.

Happy Mom

Dr. Schlechter was great. He treated my son's broken ankle. He was very agressive in his treatment, which I liked, and knowlegeable. He has a hyper personality but is very very conscientous. My son is all healed and back to playing all of his sports. He even followed up with my by phone after surgery to check on my son. You can always get messages to him and he will respond.

Too rushed

He spent almost no time with me, and he didn't even have that many patients. When I complained to him, he was very rude.

Loved Dr Schlechter

He was great with my daughter and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to all my friends. Recommended to me by nurses who know who the best surgeons are.

Dr. John A Schlechter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.