Dr. John F Schnabel Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John F Schnabel?

Navy mechanical engineer

This man saved my sons life and for that I am forever grateful. He promptly diagnosed my sons spleen rupture at Calvert memorial emergency room and helicopter him to trauma surgery to Washington hospital, all in a 1 hour and 10 min time frame. The trauma surgeon at Washington hospital told me that my son would not have lived if Dr. John Schnabel had not acted so quickly. With only seconds to spare this man saved my 22 year old sons life. I cannot thank him enough and as for my son , he is alive and will give back all that Dr. Schnabel gave him in life to follow a nursing career.

Birth Control

Dr. John F Schnabel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.