Dr John Schnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr John Schnell?

Posted on October 4th, 2015

I'm only writing this because I can't believe how negative the above review is. I have seen Dr. Schnell in both his Hamilton and Pennington offices, and he is my own favorite doctor in the TOG practice, although I've had medical dealings with only 5 of them. Dr. Schnell treats everyone with respect and he talks to his patients, employees, and colleagues all in the same fashion . He has been professional but kind, thorough and never in a rush, not ending the appt. until you are certain you understand everything. Everyone would be lucky to be treated by Dr. Schnell.

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. SCHNELL HE GOES ABOVE & BEYOND ANY DR I'VE EVER BEEN TO!

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Attention to Detail

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Schnell doesn't seem very concerned with the patient. Today I would have walked out with a false diagnosis if I hadn't spoken up. He tells me to come back in a month. I had not taken an x-ray yet. He claims to have said non-weight bearing at the previous visit. This isn't true. Then he asks when I injured my foot. Once I told him, he mentions the x-ray taken today. There was no x-ray taken. He was looking at the x-ray from a month prior. I could have walked out with advice based off of no new evidence. And if the x-ray was exactly the same, it should be of concern to him, because it's time for the bone to be healed. He wasn't very apologetic. Sorry, but I don't expect an apology in the form of "My bad," from a doctor. Perhaps from a 17 year old at the supermarket. A misdiagnosis is a huge deal. I'm not dealing with an issue of being charged for an extra avocado I didn't buy. If he would have showed more concern over the blunder, I may have stuck with him. Yet his answer for what I ought to do remained the same, even though the x-rays today and a month ago were too similar for comfort, and there is a 20% chance for surgery to be needed. To see x-rays you must ask, because he doesn't voluntarily share them with the patient. I would like to see the information, as I'm sure every other patient would as well. Skip this doc and pick a different one.

Posted on May 21st, 2017