Have you seen Dr. John O Schorge?

I have only had one consult with Dr Schorge but I was impressed with his professional yet personal manner. He was articulate yet able to explain and illustrate my condition and procedures in a manner that was clear and understandable to a patient without his medical knowledge and training. He inspired confidence in his ability to give me the best medical care and treatment possible. His staff and the oncology nurse assigned to me were also very professional, efficient, yet very thoughtful and helpful.

He seemed very knowledgeable, but his arrogance was off putting.

Down to earth and smart

Dr. Schorge is very caring and can read a patient..and then alters his approach to make them feel comfortable. I feel very relaxed with his care. I am confident that he is very skilled, but does not overdo care recommendations to protect against lawsuits.

Don’t expect examination

I would think that any appointment with gynecological oncologist would include a normal examination of a patient. In order to determine what is going on. Alas, Dr. Schorge doesn’t think so. Apparently, his preferred method is to look at a patient from afar. Twice I saw him as my gynecologist-oncologist , and twice he didn’t bother to examine me. Somehow, he was more comfortable to guess what was going on with me based on CAT scan. However, he did have time to lecture me about how he can’t help me because I’m not just a healthy woman with a little fistula after a childbirth. Well, I’m very well aware of that. Every day, for six years. Thank you for reminding me. All in all the it was the most disappointing experience throughout all my cancer journey.

Hysterectomy

Best doctor I can recommend my friends and my family. Very honest , very BEST.

Just Wonderful!

Dr. Schorge and his entire staff are patient centered. Skills and knowledge top notch. You are treated with kindness, care, and honesty. These components are very important to me as the patient.

A Gifted Doctor

Brilliant gynecologic oncologist who truly cares about his patients and their families. He takes all the time that you, as a patient, needs in order to feel comfortable with whatever decision you need to make. His staff is equally caring, understanding and knowledgeable.

Patient

Dr. Schorge is an excellent practioner of his craft. Not only is he a top-notch Gynecological Oncologist, but he is a very down to earth easily accessible physician who relates to his patients with kindness and compassion. I would highly recommend him to any woman facing this extreme trauma in her life.

Dr.John Schorgy is a very good doctor. He is profession.I would highly recommend Dr, Schorgy to anyone who is in need of a Gynecologic Oncologist.

Dr. Schorgy is the best!

Dr.John Schorgy is an amazing doctor. He is brillant, compassionate and very dedicated to his profession. I would highly recommend Dr, Schorgy to anyone who is in need of a Gynecologic Oncologist.

Caring doctor who will spend time with you.

There isn't a better physician than Dr. John Schorge!

Dr. John O Schorge is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. John O Schorge Is this you?