Dr. John B Schubmehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John B Schubmehl?

Has written wrong dosage for prescriptions multiple times. Last visit he wrote the completely wrong prescription. Just writes scripts and sends you in your way. Easy to get him to write scripts for yo u

Dr. Schubmehl was extremely caring and helped me tremendously. Thank you.

BEWARE!!

He prescribed me 2 drugs, which of taken together, can have a Major interaction and could have badly hurt me me if I took them together. Watch out for this doctor and do your research. He also did not listen to me. Must be getting a kick back for every drug prescribed from the pharmacutical companies. Please please look for interactions before filing meds.

drxy

Dr schubmehl is garbage. He was a waste of my time and money

Great doctor

Excellent doctor, he really turned my life around.

Not an easy place to reschedual visits.

I currently work in sales and my day starts to get productive around 4:00 to 5:00PM. Any time that I had to miss any appointment I would make a call and the office would be closed. Not having 24 hours notice became expensive as the receptionist told me that the doctor can charge anything he wants. I was a bit disappointed in this and feel if the doctor truly wants to help that they should listen and not just say pay this fee now. Very disappointed in the way the staff called and asked for the money and could care less about me.

Mental illness is socially constructed

As Thomas Scheff demonstrated in Being Mentally Ill, mental illness is a social construct. There is no such thing as mental illness, but thinking and social labelling makes it so. Psychiatrists like Schubmehl give every patient a DSM IV diagnosis and the patient alters their behavior over time to fit the symptoms of the diagnosis. I did this. I have never seen a psychiatrist or psychotherapist tell a patient you're normal. A psychologist just told me 25% of the general population had bipolar but I looked up that statistic and studies say that only 4% of the general population has bipolar disorder. Psychologists just exaggerate mental illness diagnoses to make money and because they don't admit mental illness is just a social construction.

Excellent choice for finding a doctor who will work with you to find the right mix of medications for a mood disorder.

Have had a great experience with Dr. Schubmehl in every way!