Dr. John Schweninger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Schweninger?

Eye Problem

My husband had a pain and his eye and it turned out to be an eye lash. While there he alerted my husband to the fact that he had wet macular degeneration and referred him to Dr. Byrne at the Retinal specialist in Huntsville. My husband is glad he went to doctor Schweninger

Dr. Schweninger's enormous professional expertise is greatly enhanced by his honest ,compassionate treatment of every patient, and his constant research in pertinent areas. He is also an exquisite teacher .

He's so cool and really a great Doctor!

I went in with eye trouble and to note i've been to several other doctors before visiting Schweninger and had no luck with figuring out what was going on with my eyes! Dr.Schweninger took the time and found the problem within 5 minutes of my appoitment!!! He didn't just tell me what i had and threw medicine at me, he actually took the time to teach me on my condition and educated me on how to fix the problem! He really is super awesome in making you feel like you are going to feel better!!! He knows what he's doing.

I arrived to my appointment a few minutes early, expecting a wait and a lot of paperwork. I was greeted immediately, and was actually in the back BEFORE my scheduled time. Michelle, the nurse, was very helpful and nice, offering suggestions on inexpensive glasses even looking up directions for me. The dr took his time, explaining everything to me, and was very kind. I never felt rushed or like I was a "bother" as I do so many times at appointments. It will be a pleasure to return to see them. I would suggest anyone needing eye care see them.