Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Sebok has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. John R Sebok has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. John R Sebok has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Lacks in confidentiality and respect. Also, each time I see him I have to wait 1-2 hours! Never less. Saw Dr Sebok for pain issues over the past several months and plan of care set up. I was respectful, am upstanding citizen, not a "drug-seeker" or have any other issues except for intense spinal pain with diagnosed spinal issues. I saw Dr Sebok and he told me that after a couple of months more we would talk about a surgical procedure. Well, a couple of days after last visit I get a letter that I am being discharged as a patient in 20 days! No explanation was given in the letter nor was it signed by the doctor. I was just there talking about what "our" plan was! I don't get it! As far as confidentiality, he speaks very loudly. I could hear what he was saying to the patient in the next room before he saw me. I just don't get what happened!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1995
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. John R Sebok accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John R Sebok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.