Dr. John W Secor Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John W Secor?

Given this Physician Recommendation

I have been suffering with stomach complications for the last approximately 13 years. I have just sucked it up for the most part unit 2 yrs ago my world hit the wall with I had to undergo emergency surgery. The first month after I was great but is has slowly delined. All the symptoms are now taking back over me with vengeance. I am tired of being true to myslef and being honest with physicians and them to turn around and judge you for the one thing they like myself took an oath and said would not ethically practice. This is one of the biggest reasons I have chosen not make a doctor's appointment for the last month. But it is in God's time and yesterday was that time. A dear friend suggested I see Dr. SECOR and stated he was everything I look for in a Doctor. I have waited to long to find out some answers and get relief. Cant wait for appointment. .