Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Semertzides
Dr. John Semertzides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Semertzides is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Anderson, Brown County Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Semertzides has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Semertzides is a caring, concerned doctor. He keeps up on the latest medical advances and isn't afraid to take responsibility for his patients. He never tries to "dump" his patients on other doctors when problems are not immediately solvable. He is one of the finest doctors and persons I have ever known.
Dr. Semertzides is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Brown County Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Adams County Hospital
Mercy Hospital Clermont
Adams County Regional Medical Center
Bethesda North Hospital
Good Samaritan Health Center
35 Years Experience
Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki
Graduated in 1978
Dr. John Semertzides accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Semertzides in this video.
Dr. John Semertzides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.