Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Serocki
Dr. John H Serocki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in Yuma, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Serocki is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Palomar Medical Center Poway and Sharp Coronado Hospital. Dr. Serocki has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John H Serocki has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
FOR ALL WORK COMPENSATION CASES: I'd think about it twice before choosing this doctor or anyone who the wc case manager or adjuster recommend. Sad to say but most of wc doctors lean towards the insurance to save them money and often times dismiss the injured worker. Often making statements it's not work-related. I'm so sorry for all the victims of this broken system. I'm one of those victims not willing to give up that easy. Educate yourselves as much as possible about wc rules and your rights. Don't always believe what the first doctor tells you. You have the right to a second opinion. Dr. Serocki and many others should feel ashamed because they do ruin a lot of people's lives by their actions. A lot of times, future treatment depends on their evaluation, and many of us are left without medical coverage, jobs, and ability to continue to work and be productive!!!! Thanks a lot docs!!!!!
He is working for the insurance companies to save them money Not helping injured workers. Spends very little time with the patient.He writes reports to help insurance companies to save money.Sends workers back to work whereas they are unable to perform.Very unsympathetic toward workers condition.
He's excellent at saving insurance companies money. Incredibly inpatient almost like he felt guilty about having to lie about medical needs. 3 non-insurance dr's out of network (paid cash for) remarked my affected joints were the worst seen in weeks. Dr Serokie wrote a report no issues found or noted. Really sad day when a Dr has to sell out a patients health for a Porsche. I guess that's why he broke all the insurance criteria during the time spent. He refused to examine me after I verbalized concerns being alone in a room with him and he held no discipline in the field I needed.
Dr. Serocki was a very knowledgeable an caring and understanding physician I met last week, 2/14. he was patient with me and gave me great advice. he went out of his way to try and help me and I would like to thank him personally here and now. it is very encouraging the manner in which he operates and tells you the truth about your condition, a great Doctor
On my first visit Dr. Serocki advised me straight away that the physical therapy that I had been receiving had reached the limit of its benefit. He then refereed me to an excellent neurologist who used unique diagnostic testing to correctly diagnose the nerve damage that was the cause of my condition. I had a different concern a couple years later and he correctly diagnosed my problem as an issue that would heal on its own. Top notch Doctor, and a nice guy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Serocki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital
Dr. John H Serocki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John H Serocki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.