Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John W Shaffer
Dr. John W Shaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with Uh Ahuja Medical Center. Dr. Shaffer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Shaffer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Dr. John W Shaffer has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Fat Embolism
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. John W Shaffer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John W Shaffer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shaffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. John W Shaffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUh Cleveland Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Shaffer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. John W Shaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.