Dr. John J Shea III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Shea III?

dr.shea,111 has been taking care of my daughter for 21 yrs. he is one of the most wonderful drs. i have known,and the best ear specialist,anywhere around.

I've been going to Dr. Shea since I was six years old, I am now twenty one. He's always been very courteous, caring, and most importantly he knew what he was doing and diagnosed me correctly. I had three previous ear surgeries, two within six weeks of each other from a local ear, nose, and throat specialist. The specialist was no where even close to my diagnosis. When I came to Dr. Shea, he had the correct diagnosis right after he examined me and I was in surgery the next day. He and his staff truly are godsends when you're at a crucial point in your health. I just can't say enough about this doctor to truly portray him. He's just a wonderful doctor and you can sense that when you first meet him, even as a young child.

Finally an Answer

For 3 years I had dizzy spells on a regular basis and could not walk, shop or drive. I had tests done with no results. I finally went to Dr. Shea III, had all tests done and got results in one day. I have meniers disease. Now three years later with a low sodium diet and meds I rarely have dizzy spells. Thank you Dr. Shea III.

Dr. John J Shea III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.