Have you seen Dr. John M Shearman?

Is extremely knowledgeable and absolutely listens to his patients and provides best possible treatment.

Excellent care and diagnosis

I love him.. does not yes me to death, and he is an excellent diagnostician., finally solving symptoms I had been having for a year or more.

Would recommend

I'am very pleased with Dr.Shearman and his office. He Helped me after two other physicians misdiagnosed me. I'm unemployed and He and his staff helped me get my medication for free threw a patient asistance foundation, very quickly i might add. The nurses and office staff were very professional and caring. I cant say enough and how grateful i am.

Dr Shearman is Awesome!

I have seen many Rheumatologists over the years, most of them fuddy duddys who really do not take the time to get to know you and your unique symptoms. Dr Shearman is different - he seems to really care for his patients and takes the time to talk to his patients and really find out whats going on. He is not narrow minded in his thinking, well educated in the changes in treating RA today and will work with you.I would highly recommend him.

This doctor is excellent. His skill and expertise go above and beyond. He was highly recommended to me by another patient for his ability to diagnose difficult problems. He is easy to contact and available through his staff whenever needed.

Pompous,, cold hearted

This doctor is now becoming a joke among other doctors regarding the referral process. I had an appt with him after years of seeing him and he cancelled it the day before, citing "He was not Dr for me and I had made complaint". Up until then, I had not, and he wouldn't even give me a chance to straighten it out. He wasted valuable time in my cancer treatment (who cancels after making appt?) When I saw him he was arrogant and always talked about Arabs and Jews. (I am Arab, he is Jewish) Do not question what his notes mean or you will be complaining. I think he did not want a Medicare patient or any more Arabs in his practice. Since I never complained, he made up this issue to cancel the appt he had made--how cold is that when the start of your chemo depends on it. Hey, what is one more dead Arab, right Dr. Shearman?

Doctor's Response

this comment is a complete fabrication. i am not jewish not that that matters i have a number of arabic descent patients and colleagues. i find it hard to believe this person was my patient. i don't treat cancer i treat arthritis.

Dr. John M Shearman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.