Dr. John F Shield Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John F Shield?

Was a patient for many years and took a month to see him and he rejected us, wouldn't see us because we went to other doctors.

I live far away from him and still remained loyal. I got really sick and tried to get in, a month ahead of time to even get in. So I had to go to other doctors as my insurance allows. I was trying to find answers, but always kept him as my primary doctor. I thought it was an awful move on his part or the lady who answered the phones, it is weird in his office. bad energy

Best doctor I've had.

The first time I visited this office I was awed by how what a well run practice this is. The office is staffed by friendly employees who are extremely competent. Dr. Shield is never rushed and always spends as much time as I need to explain things and answer any questions. Appointments have always been on time with never more than 5 minutes of waiting either in the waiting room or in the examination room. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Shield as my primary physician.