Dr. John A Shull Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John A Shull?

He pressured me into inducing even though there was no reason to. I was in labor for over 24 hours and denied my epidural until the last three hours even though I asked for it multiple times. Then when it came time to push, he was gone. No one could find him. I was pushing for 45 minutes until he FINALLY showed up and announced I would need an emergency c-section instead, at which time I wad given morphine through my IV without my knowledge or permission. By the time my daughter was born, I was completely out of it, high as a kite, and fell asleep. It wasn't until 6 hours later that I got to hold my baby for the first time. During my pregnancy there were warning signs. He indicated he didn't believe I was a nauseated as I was and was extremely reluctant to give me anything for vomiting even though I was vomiting upwards of five times a day in my third trimester. His equipment was in poor repair and many times I couldn't receive my scheduled sonogram because of it, and when I did, the quality was so poor he couldn't tell the difference between various limbs and the umbilical cord. His nurse, caroline, was wonderful.

I have never been to a doctor who is more compassionate and caring. Never.

I think this man is wonderful. I would never go anywhere else! He cares for his patients. You don't feel like you are just another appointment. Almost all the women in my family go to him. We all love him - No complaints here!

A very caring doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Shull's for 32 years, he delivered my son. I would never go to another ob/gyn. He is a devoted physician with muc compassion for his patients and their family. He is also a patient advocate. Dr. Shull is the best ob/gyn. I should know because I am also an RN.

Missed Diagnosis

He completely missed several uterine fibroids that was causing me problems. He blamed my birth control pills and changed to a different brand without running any test or even doing an ultra-sound. I ended up at my gp with terrible pelvic pain, she did an ultra sound and a transvaginal and found the fibroids. I had all the symptoms, heavy bleeding, pain etc. I have suffered 3 months because of this. He didn't even look for a problem, just blamed the birth control pills. I'm on to a new gynecologist who won't just dismiss my symptoms.

AMAZING

This man is wonderful! He is such a caring doctor, and his staff is wonderful as well!

Dr. John A Shull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.