3.3

Have you seen Dr. John H Shum?

I am a patient of Dr. Shum and I must say that I am so pleased with they way he treats me, not only does he treat me as a patient but as a person. He takes his time to sit and ask questions . He listens to my concerns. I really do like how he treats me. He is a great Dr. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great Doctor

When bringing up a question or concern Dr Shum has always taken the time to address my worries. I find that he is very detailed and wonderful at putting things in a way that is easy for the "average" person to understand. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor for my second child.

Birth Control

Dr. John H Shum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.