Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Siegal
Dr. John D Siegal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley Heights, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Siegal is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Siegal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Siegal has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He performed procedures on our sons and did a great job. His professionalism and bedside manner were great. He made us feel very comfortable overall and made me feel very comfortable and confident about a future procedure. I was in and out of the office surprisingly fast and feeling good about the appointment having met my needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Siegal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. John D Siegal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Medical Group, 1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John D Siegal in this video.
Dr. John D Siegal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.