Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Silbert
Dr. John Silbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Silbert is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center and UC San Diego Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. John Silbert has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Most memorable is my life being saved . Having serious health issues dr silbert always treated me with respect, the level of trust I've never found with another Dr. Dr silberts decision to retire and work only per diem is heartbreaking and the cause of severe anxiety, knowing that finding another dr even close to as good as my experience with dr silbert is next to impossible. Anyone who is lucky enough to see him even just once at urgent care or wherever should consider themself very lucky and privileged .
Given it is an HMO, Dr. Silbert has done an excellent job of taking care of my family and me over the years. His manner is calm and caring, dedicated, and a wry sense of humor. It has take time and a variety of experiences and situations to truly appreciate his skills and expertise, but he is a credit to the profession and to being what it means to be a real mensch. Thank you.
Dr. Silbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
UC San Diego Health System
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. John Silbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Silbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.