Dr. John M Siliski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Siliski?

He was highly recommended by a former colleague at MGH since it was hard to make appointments with some ortho doctors in the hospital. They have not nice secretaries while the staff at the office Dr. Ogilvy were cordial, friendly and helpful. The hip replacement surgery was great with no hitches and am on the road to recovery & getting stronger. Thanks to him I can walk better now with not much pain.

Excellent Experience

It has been eight months since I had a total hip replacement and I am pain free and have resumed all my activities. I felt comfortable with Dr Siliski and his staff from the first visit. The most outstanding experience for me is that when you are with Dr Siliski you are the only person in the world. You have his complete attention; no computer, no notetaking, just eye contact and conversation. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

See. You. Soon. Ready for #2

I knew. Dr. Silisky. Was. The. Very. Best for my. Right. Hip. Replacement. He was. Very. Involved. And. Always. Available. To. See and Oversee. Your post op. What. I will. Always. Remember. One of the. Doctors. A. Part of dr Siliskys. Orthopedic team at. That. Time.. This. Doctor. Was. Gentle. Amazing. Reassuring. Professional. And. Very very. Caring..Now. I have to. Get 2nd. Hip. Replacement. And. I. Know. I dont. Have a thing to. Worry. About. Having. The. Best. And. Most. Caring..

True Professional

As I Alluded To In The Title, A True Professional...For Such A Nerve Wracking Ordeal, I Felt In The Utmost Care

Good Doc

Very good experience. Doc is great!

Dr. Siliski replaced both knees at the same time, and he and his great staff were terrific. I was on a tight competitive tennis schedule, and they were all accommodating. The surgery went well, and rehab was well ahead of schedule. The whole experience was absolutely first-rate.

The guy to see for hips and knees

This is an outstanding physician in so many ways. Dr. Siliski has an exceptional manner, spending plenty of time and answering fully even the "stupid" questions. He is friendly, funny and compassionate, showing a high level of care about his patients' well-being. And as a surgeon, I cannot provide enough superlatives. He replaced my right hip, and the procedure and follow-up care and recovery have all gone far better than even hoped. I have a very clean scar on my upper thigh that will subtly remind me why I will soon be able to walk, bike and play tennis without pain and with appropriate range of motion. And, by the way, it's a lovely practice, staffed by friendly and very accommodating professionals.

He has to be one of the best. I had both knees replaced and do not have any problems. You have to learn how to walk again and do your exercises. It is a joint effort.

Great surgeon

I had total knee replacement for both of my knees. Dr. Siliski recommend that I have the right knee done and six months later do the left. Both turned out great. He came in both times on the weekend to see how I was doing. He is a great surgeon and takes real interest in is patient.

Wonderful doctor and staff, I would continue medical care with them.

I had surgery with Dr. Siliski thee times. The first was for a torn meniscus and the repair made my knee pain free for many years. Ultimately, my knees became very knock-kneed and hurt. He recommended knee replacement and strongly advised against doing both knees at the same time. Ultimately, I had them done about a year apart by choice. The miracle is that I now have two straight, pain free legs and am about to start dancing again--I am in my 70's. Besides being a brilliant surgeon, Dr. Siliski is a very nice human being.

Dr. Siliski performed three bilateral knee replacements on me, as well as a manipulation. The reason for these many surgeries was caused from a mass infection in my back which spread to my knees. He was very compassionate, as were the fellows who worked with him.

Dr. John M Siliski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.