Dr. John T Sinacori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Sinacori?

Fantastic DR

Dr Sinacori was excellent with my Daughter from the time was 21months to 4 yrs old. He has performed 3 surgeries on her for tubes(2x) adenoids and tonsillectomy. Each time I was a nervous wreck and always reassured me that everything would go well. He has always spent time listening and answering questions and was always good at making my daughter feel comfortable before he examined her. The office staff was always very nice and could get me an appointment or squeeze her in if it was urgent. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends if they needed an ENT for their children. He is a very nice DR and excellent bedside manner. We have moved recently out of state and hope to find a Dr we like as much as Sinacori .

Who Is the Dr.

No specific diagnosis. Routinely state voice problems are not an exact science and asked how I would like to proceed which would be fine if I were a doctor. Feel like I am examining myself and providing my own plan. So far not much has worked. But he is a nice Dr.

My opion of this doctor

I have only seen this doctor one time. As i can see i am at ease with him doing my surgery. (vocal cord Paralysis) ill happily post again after surgery ........