Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Skantz
Dr. John Skantz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Oconomowoc, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Skantz is affiliated with Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital and Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Skantz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I found that Doctor Skantz took the needed time to be sure that I understood the possibilities of my problem and possible solutions. I found him easy to understand and I feet that he is guiding in the right direction.
Dr. Skantz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
St. Luke`s Health Services,Inc
St Francis Hospital and Health Care Center
St. Luke's Health Services, Inc
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
All Saints Medical Center,Inc
St Marys Med Ctr, Racine, Wi
Aurora Med Ctr -Kenosha, Kenosha, Wi
23 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
Dr. John Skantz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Skantz in this video.
Dr. John Skantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.