Dr. John Skoog Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Skoog?

BIGGEST BULLY EVER!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I do not like him. He bullies people. He is uncompassionate, rude, and a coward. I can honestly say I dont like anything he did. He also wont let u put on the release paper what u want and dont want he says u must sign it the way it is in a harsh demanding voice.He also used harsh tape on me and I told him not to and he wouldnt listen to me.Then when I was in the recovery he ripped the tape off my face and left scars from two years ago. Im suprised I still have a face and didnt have to go to a sugent to get my face back! Being a doctor for 17 years u thing he knows how to treat a patient but he doesnt. He knew there was paper or mild tape he just refused to use either or let me write that on the release.. he also ignored the doctor notes that said I was allergic to the tape. I would be using a lot four letter words but it wont let me submit it.