Dr. John R Spitalieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Spitalieri?

Wonderful Doctor

He is my mothers Dr. Dr Spitalieri went above the norm when treating my mother in the hospital. The time he spent explaining and his whole patient care is exceptional.

Best surgeon ever!!!!!

My family doctor referred me to Cape Fear Neuro because of my neck and arm pain. At first, I asked if I could go to Duke because they are so well known. I tried to schedule an appointment at Duke but they wouldn't see me for 6 months! The pain was terrible and I couldn't wait. I asked around and several people told me that Dr. John Spitalieri was the person to see. I made an appointment and he saw me within a week. BOY AM I GLAD I DID!! Dr. Spitalieri is so kind. He didn't even recommend surgery right away. He wanted to order more tests so he could make the best decision. I ended up having a cervical fusion to reduce pressure on my spinal cord and nerve roots. It was the best decision I ever made! Thank you so much Dr. Spitalieri!! You are my hero!!!

Wondrful Doctor!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Spitalieri is a wonderful and caring doctor. He took great care of mother. We were lucky to have him.

Wonderful and caring doctor

impressive

Soft spoken. Did his homework on my case and took the time to explain my medical issues. Gave me different options to consider.