Have you seen Dr. John W Spurlock?

A Galaxy of Stars

Dr Spurlock has been treating me since 2013. He has the patience of a saint and humor too. Five stars is far too little to express my gratitude for his help. I had chronic inflammation connected with arthritis for ages before my womb, bladder & etc decided to exit my body. Such provocation of the instinctive center can turn a human into a raving lunatic--it is so very frightening. He and his staff are exceptionally calming. Five stars is not nearly enough. They deserve a whole galaxy of their own!

Misdiagnosis and charges for treatments not performed

Went to Dr. Spurlock due to pelvic organ prolapse. Talked over treatment options on first visit, but he stated that first should be tested for interstitial cystitis. Set up testing for second visit. On third visit was informed that I had IC and started installations for it (Billing over a thousand dollars for medication and performing the installation). Returned for two other visits for the installations. He charged my insurance company for treatments on the first two visits. When I asked for my medical records, given the on-line portal. Incorrect information was put into chart which made it appear I had IC even though I had no symptoms. I asked that they submit a corrected claim to insurance, they said they did those treatments on the first two visits. I would not have had treatments prior to diagnosis or on a day of testing. I have gone to other urogynocologist who confirmed that I don't have IC. I highly recommend going to another doctor.

Cannot praise Dr. Spurlock enough

Dr. John Spurlock is the best. I was his patient in about 1998 - cannot remember for sure. My surgery was partial hysterectomy and bladder repair. He did the entire procedure in one operation. Very personalized attention and super care. I was later in Florida on vacation and developed a problem related to that surgery, called his number from there and Dr. Spurlock himself answered the phone saying "John Spurlock". Modest man - I cannot tell you how he impressed me in all ways. He is well respected in his office and at the hospital and I think the world of him. I thank him every day for what he did for me.

Exceptional, Individualized Treatment for IC

I simply can not say enough about Dr. Spurlock and his staff. I suffered with IC from 1997 until 2011. Dr. Spurlock and I worked together on my management plan and I was 4 years pain tolerant/pain free. Dr. Spurlock and his staff truly are dedicated to helping their patients and I recommend any woman suffering from unmanaged IC to reach out to him.

Excellent doctor, great staff in Palmerton

Very professional staff, extremely knowledgeable doctor. 5 stars

He's a great doc!

I go to Dr. Spurlock once a year for my FAA Flight Physicals. Today was my 4th physical and I had a unique experience. An older woman came into the office today and gave Dr. Spurlock and his staff some home-made baked goods because she was so thankful that he treated her. He's always been courtious and professional with me, so I can see why that woman was so pleased.

Caring Doctor with a professional and fun staff

Don't trust him

He made me very nervous during the visits. He charged me for services he did not perform.

Dr. John W Spurlock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.