Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Stachler
Dr. John Stachler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pueblo, CO. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stachler is affiliated with St Mary Corwin Medical Center, Prowers Medical Center and Parkview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Stachler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Stachler has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. John Stachler has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Stachler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
When I first got the appointment at this clinic, I was supposed to see another doctor, but their computer system lost my appointment. They worked me in to see Dr. Stachler, which worked out all right. They did a Stress Test on me by running up my heartbeat to see if I could handle it. I could and everything worked out. His staff was outstanding and knew what they were doing. They kept me reassured that I would do fine.
Dr. Stachler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Prowers Medical Center
Parkview Medical Center
St Mary Corwin Hospital
San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Mt San Rafael Hospital- Cah
Pueblo Cardiology Associates
Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPueblo Cardiology Associates, 3670 Parker Blvd, Pueblo, CO
Dr. John Stachler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.