Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Stafford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John M Stafford has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. John M Stafford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John M Stafford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
He was very unprofessional and never suggested any proper testing to diagnose my symptoms. Even though I attempted to explain to him on on multiple occasions, nothing was done and I eventually was treated at a different location who would listen to me. I recommend individuals look elsewhere than Dr. John Stafford. Get your head out of the clouds.
I've been with this guy for two years. He is very helpful with listening to what's going on with you but other than that everything about this place is more than terrible. First off with your visit your always told that they are running 1&1.5 hours behind and say its probably better if you come back later rather than sitting BUT NEVER CALL to inform you that they are running behind ( which is always ) and make sure they are positive about being behind also because I went home a couple times when I was told they were an 1.5 hours behind then drove home ( which takes 20 minutes ) to come home to a phone call of then saying they were calling me in to see the doctor for the past 15 minutes, talking to me as if this was my fault. So also add the receptionists who handle the phones are always extremely rude ( except for Christine, she's always nice. So once you go through all of the nonsense and finally get into the exam room plan to wait anywhere from 30-45 minutes and that's if your lucky my average wait time over the past year has been at least an hour. Like I said Dr. Stafford is a nice guy and knows his stuff but like other reviews the waste of time, gas from vehicle and how your treated before hand is unprofessional and just flat out terrible. Also don't ever cancel an appointment because all of a sudden they're on you so fast because its on THEIR time not yours. I cannot stress how much of joke this place is the only reason I still deal with it all because they are the only place that's takes my insurance.
Dr. Stafford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. John M Stafford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn M Stafford & Associates, 3800 Hollywood Rd Ste 101, Saint Joseph, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Stafford in this video.
Dr. John M Stafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.