Dr. John G Stamoulis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John G Stamoulis?

He is a good doctor very earnest . Kind and interested in you as a person. thoughtful and supportive

Great Doctor, Terrible Staff

Dr, Stamoulis is a great doctor, definitely very knowledgeable. However his staff is a different story. They are very rude, talk down to patients, and have canceled/moved around my appointments at random. They then insist that I had made the appointments for the times they selected. Clearly i'm aware of when I make appointments for certain times to fit in my schedule. When I call in to ask questions, or ask them questions there, they huff and puff as if I have no right to be inconveniencing them. They will also diagnose you. I don't know if they are giving their own opinions, however I do not feel comfortable when they begin drawing conclusions about me over the phone, none the less, and are not the doctor. I would recommend Dr. Stamoulis, however beware of staff.

Dr Stamoulis is very knowledged!! he saved my life when he found my diagnosis that no one else found!