Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Stanchfield MD
Dr. John B Stanchfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
Dr. John B Stanchfield has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. John B Stanchfield has the following 16 expertise
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Stanchfield - Posted on November 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Stanchfield - Posted on January 18th, 2013
Dr. John B Stanchfield Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsUTAH PHYSICIANS CARE CENTERS PC, 1160 E 3900 S Ste 1200, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John B Stanchfield, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. John B Stanchfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.