Dr. John Stark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stark?

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I switched my 2 sons to Dr Stark as they are now "men " and no longer children as I was informed by them . Both of them liked Dr Stark and I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking to him about my 18 yr old , and he seemed very genuine. Unfortunately the Staff "lost " my sons original medical records even though they assured me I did not need to make copies they would just scan them in and call me when he would be able to pick them up. They never "called me" i called them and was informed they could not locate them. I asked for copies which they did provide although i did not receive all of them and called Monday and have yet to receive a call back from them. I called today -Wed. -at 4:55 they put me on hold for 5 min and 22 seconds,as my cell phone states.I hung up and called back and got an answering machine saying they were now closed. This is not a good way to run any business , never mind it being in the medical field. Although this was not the doings of Dr Stark , unfortunately it reflects on him, and it has put a sour taste in my mouth about Martins Point in general. As I work in the personnel office of a local company I advise a lot of people to seek care here, and will not be doing so in the future.I hope this level of care,or no-care , does not continue at Martins Point as it is convenient and again Dr Stark seems like a truly good doctor and my children felt comfortable with him.

Dr. Stark

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I have found Dr. Stark to be a gifted diagnostician and he is quick to refer patients to specialists when he feels that is advisable. My family feels fortunate to have landed in his care.