Dr. John Steffens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Steffens?

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I drive 2 hours each way and its well worth it. Super patient with me and over all he has helped!

SAFTY PINS ARE A NO GO

Posted on June 14th, 2015

WITH OUT DR. STEFFENS I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE NOW ALL I KNOW IS HE BROUGHT ME OUT FROM A VERY DARK PLACE I CAN TELL HIM ANYTHING BE AS HONEST AND GET THE SAME IN RETURN I BELIEVE IN THIS MAN WITH MY SOUL AS HE BELIEVED IN ME WHEN I DID NOT

Posted on May 1st, 2013

It has been my experience before Dr. Steffens, that neurologists have no bedside manner, or tolerance for people with less understanding. I was able to take my Father-in-law to Dr. Steffens, and found him to be very plesant, understanding and kind to him. I think he treated him exceptional. He seemed honestly concerned at how my father in law was feeling and coming along with his many challenges. Due to not fault of our own, we also arrived early, and which did not seem to be a problem. He was taken in prior to his appointment time. All of the staff treated us very well. Thanks for letting me see that all neurologists are not ...."twinkies".

A great doc!

Posted on March 12th, 2011

I have been a pt. of Dr. Steffens for over 10 years. His caring manner and accurate diagnostic skills are superb. Now that he spends over half his time in Idaho, he is harder to get an appointment with. But there is none better than Dr. Steffens, and he is worth the difficulty scheduling appointments with!

Empty Suit

Posted on June 13th, 2010

Lot of fluff and self-grandios. Just ask him.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017