Dr. John Steichen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Steichen?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

This Dr. is absolutely awesome. There's not a bad word to be said about him, his staff, scheduling. or an accurate diagnosis.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Steichen. He is brilliant and has a great bedside manner.

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Dr. John Steichen made me feel very comfortable and at ease from the moment we sat down and we went over my x ray results. He explained to me why and what was going to take place. His assistant and office staff members were equally as nice and answered any questions i had. He has performed two spinal surgery on myself. I highly recommend him for anyone needing any of his services.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

He rwecently did my back all I say is he wonderful. I have much use of my back without. Best nuero doctor I hvae evern had.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Wonderful Dr. The surgery he did on me has made a huge difference in my life. He is kind, caring and listens well. I was totally prepared in advance by his staff regarding what to expect from my surgery. All staff are pleasant and helpful. Follow up care is about the only downfall with this practice. I would definitely recommend this Dr. to everyone without a doubt!!!

Dr. Steichen is the best!!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Steichen is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had. Not only did he perform a great surgery, he even diagnosed that I had hypothyroidism while in the hospital and connected be to a endocrinologist. I highly recommend him and have sent several people there already!

Exceptional Treatment

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Although I have a very rare condition, Dr. Steichen and his staff treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. They knew I had no insurance and they worked with me to get my surgery performed. The staff at Charleston neurological associates is the most professional I have ever encountered. I highly recommend them!

Posted on January 4th, 2010

y care by Dr. Steichen was great. He showed empathy care and genuine concern for me and my present condition. The follow up care was excellent also.

Great Care!

Posted on November 30th, 2009

Dr. Steichen in one of the best. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the care I received. A top-notch surgeon!

Thanks Dr. Steichen

Posted on May 12th, 2009

I am so appreciative of how well Dr. Steichen took care of me. My back feels amazing better after surgery. I was really apprehensive about getting the operation but know now, based on how I feel, that it was the right decision. I even started playing golf again this spring which I wondered if I would ever do again.

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

He was a wonderful surgeon..I am pain free for the firest time in 20 years !!! I would highly recommend Dr. Steichen .