3.8

Have you seen Dr. John C Steinmann?

Calm and confident.

Dr. Steinmann tends to avoid the fluff and give an accurate and to the point account of your medical condition. This is what I look for, always, when seeking treatment. There is no pressure. He gives you the information then allows the patient decide how to proceed. He and his office staff are the best of everything medical in these days of red tape, delay and errors. I have nothing but appreciation and respect for them all. I'm going to trust him with my life. What else us there to say ?

Dr. Steinmann is such an amazing doctor. He made my appointment seem as if he would do anything for his patients. I have seen some of the other reviews and I would have to disagree with the majority of them. Dr. Steinmann took a great deal of time discussing with me exactly what was going on. I would recommend him to everyone.

patient

He didn't listen and because of my age, he told me to just live with the pain!

Dr. John Steinmann is an exceptional surgeon.

Bad experience

It took me 5 weeks to see the doctor, so I was looking forward to getting the help I need. I had a 4pm appointment, the doctor ended up running 2 hours late, thus seeing me at 6 pm. Waiting around 2 extra hours was a bad sign to begin with. I finally saw the doctor, he quickly came in, didn't look at my paperwork I filled out, discussed my problem with me for less than 2 minutes, scanned my MRI less than 2 minutes, offered me no help and wouldn't answer any questions at all.. He referred me back to my primary doctor. The appointmentwas a total waste!

I think is this unbelievable that he doesnt address all issues you were sent there for. IE: numbness in arm and face.new pain in legs sharp pains in back never had before the accident.. never even addressed it. write all pains off to arthritis which i dont deny having. but didnt have the pains I have now including a heachache that has lasted 9 weeks he says my back would not cause this headache .He doesnt believe in physical therapy. Or offer any solutions.. Exact words..: What is going on isnt going to change.. you have to just deal with it.and know it will be the same tomorrow. NOTE I was injured at work and just want to be fixed or offer some relief or anything that might help.i Have left three messages at his office and no return calls. just wondering.. whats the deal

This doctor was exceptional...He went 110 % in caring for his patient and that of the patients family....He's attentive to his patients with a quiet demeanor....listening and acutely attuned to the patient. The surgery went well and he was on call at all times for our needs.One could not ask for a more caring and great doctor.

Dr. John C Steinmann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redlands, CA.

Dr. John C Steinmann Is this you?