Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John V Stephens has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Plainly stated this man's words were "You are not worth my time". This is what this doctor said to me as I exited his office. I was battling to overcome addiction, personal relation, and family issues. However seeking help I felt set back and demoralized by this doctor who I trusted and my family trusted to help me. Sadly it was blind and misplaced trust. Having been to many doctors, good and bad battling my demons, I beg that you and your loved ones star clear. Choose wisely.
46 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. John V Stephens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn V Stephens Md, 1250 Burns Way Ste 4A, Kalispell, MT
Dr. John V Stephens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.