The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John L Stephenson II
Dr. John L Stephenson II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI, with another office in Spring Lake, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Stephenson is affiliated with Mercy Health Muskegon Hackley Campusttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Mercy General Health Partners. He speaks English.
Dr. John L Stephenson II has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John L Stephenson II has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. John L Stephenson II has the following 6 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Stephenson II - Posted on April 3rd, 2016
Dr. Stephenson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. John L Stephenson II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John L Stephenson II's office for more information.
605 W Western Ave Muskegon, MI : (231) 722-6005
16172 Old Orchard Dr Spring Lake, MI : (248) 471-8000
Locations & Directions
Dr. John L Stephenson II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.