Dr. John A Stewart Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John A Stewart?

Totally Unprofessional.

If you choose to see this Doctor know this you are dealing with a Doctor that has serious personality disorders.

Stewart is mentally ill.

What kind of Doctor just closes his practice literally overnight without telling his patients and staff what is about to happen.

Combines traditional and holistic care!

Focus on health and keeping you well. Very caring doctor, NP and staff. They spend a lot of time with you, all questions answered in detail. Not a walk in clinic, so expect to be there for 1-2 hours, especially the first visit.

He seems to really care

I like the fact that he will suggest alternative medications. He is a bit eccentric but a very intelligent guy.

Not impressed

I went to see him because I switched to a new doctor. I found him to be really rude and arrogant. He seems like he is on something or has some kind of mental problems. I was really nervous even being around him. It takes forever to do anything in that office.

Patients BEWARE!!!

this is one of the worst drs I have ever been too. You are not allowed to ask any questions or question him. I did and he became very irate that it was extremely uncomfortable. Then they double billed me. They billed me $200 and billed my ins. After a week and after speaking to several people about this they said I should demand my money back. I finally called the ofc and asked to speak to the ofc manage, Barbara, the dr's wife. She was not avail. I told them that I was going to call my lawyer and call channel 2 news and this double dipping. Within 2 hrs Barbara called me back calling me names and saying I have mental problems because I was going to call the news, But then said she would have my check ready in 2 hours. These people are absolutely crazy and unprofessional.

Exceptional, old time bedside manner.

Extremely accurate diagnosis and blood test. Naturalistic/holistic views are substantiated. An extremely well versed and multi-dimensional thinker with a very caring attitude. Entire staff is the same.

Three votes for he is a nut!

I took my grandson to this doctor. You spend at least 45 minutes in waiting room and I think it is so you have time to watch his infomercial on a nutrition shake he hawks. His staff is rude and ignores you when you come to their window and would rather talk amongst themselves. The doctor visit itself is another45 minutes of trying to sell his shake (with a sample forced upon you even). When my grandson said he didn't like the shake, and I said I wasn't going to pay such a price for something he would not drink I was told "you let the child take your power". I then heard another 20 minute monologue about the misfortunes of his bipolar brother who refuses to stay on medication. I literally ran from his office but was chased into the hallway by said doctor and told "don't forget to make your next appointment!" We will not be making another appointment.

Very disrespectful of patients time. Excessively long waits. Usually at least an hour or more behind schedule.