Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Stirton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2006
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/Michigan State University
Dr. John W Stirton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlton Orthopedic Clinic, 4 Memorial Dr Ste 130B, Alton, IL
Dr. John W Stirton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alton, IL.