Dr. John C Stitt Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John C Stitt?

I will never see another doctor!

At age 21 I went to see a primary care provider about abdominal pain, weight gain, and a hardness in my abdomen. After two weeks of ultrasounds and CT scans I was told I could not get an appointment with a local OBGYN for 5 months. I was going to have to see someone over an hour away from my home. I ended up with a local appointment just 4 days after I was told o couldn't. Dr. Stitt personally found time in his schedule to see me between surgeries. I would not be surprised if his lunch was cut short that day. Dr Stitt calmly explained that I had a "Soccer" ball sized tumor in my abdomen. He explained where the tumor was, what it was attached to and what would have to come out. He addressed concerns about fertility and hormones before even being asked. A doctor that can anticipate the concerns of an individual and adress them in a way that the average person can understand is the best kind of Doctor. He got me scheduled for surgery on his next surgery day, exactly a week later. We accidentally ran into each other before my surgery and again without any prompting asked if I had any questions or concerns about my surgery. On the day of my surgery I saw him before surgery where he made sure to comfort me by again addressing any concerns and letting me know what I can expect when I wake up from surgery. After surgery I was woken up by Dr. Stitt and while in my room that day I was visited and checked up on twice by Dr. Stitt. The next day, before I left the hospital I was visited again by Dr. Stitt. This Doctor truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients receive the best possible care that he could offer. I have no doubt in my mind that his personal/ family time suffers so that he can care for thousands of patients from all over the Kentucky/ Tennessee area. I have since seen him a half dozen or more times for post surgery check ups, regular check ups, and preventative ultra sounds. I have never seen a doctor more competent, caring, informative, and down to earth as Dr. Stitt. I will not see another doctor and I have many friends that feel the same.

He is very helpful and also i beleive he wants the best for his patients.

patient

Dr. Stitt is a VERY nice, caring, patient, and compassionate doctor. I will never go to any one else. Sometimes he is hard to get into to see but the wait is well worth it. My best friend lives in Reno NV. She also will only see Dr. Stitt and flys in to see him. Great compassionate Doctor. His staff is great to. Great Job Dr. Stitt!